A look at the Cover and Contents of the November 2021 issue of Model Boats on sale October 22nd.
In the November 2021 issue of Model Boats magazine, don’t miss:
* A FREE PLAN: plus, a guide to the construction of this super little jet-powered small fast ferry model designed by Glynn Guest
* HMS Invincible: a fascinating account, packed full of tips and tricks, of the all guns blazing approach taken when building the incredible model that is this month’s cover star
* ADHD, modelling & me: an honest, open and insightful explanation of how the hobby benefits our general well-being, as told from a neurodiverse perspective
* ‘Midget’ Nuclear Sub: an exciting recycling project that can be as simple or as complex as you decide to make it
* Dean’s Marine Open Weekend: a photo report from this popular annual showcase, which includes display and demo shots of the splendid models built from the latest kits in the range
* The 2021 MPB Fast Electric Speed Records Day: highlights of the thrills and spills of this SAWs event
* Rescue remedy: how to create a nifty, simple to put together and operate model boat retrieval device
* Adding figures: time to man up!
* Westmoreland woes: a humorous tale of the lengths one modeller went to in order to avoid a bit of argy-bargy with an old friend
* Black Park MBC Open Day: an overview of September’s spectacular event
* The 1955 Mebourne All Models Exhibition: a reflection on how the hobby was promoted Down Under in the post-war period
* Boiler Room: the first of a two-parter documenting a quick and easy working steam launch project
Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!
Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed
We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.
In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.
The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!
I look forward to receiving your suggestions.
Colin Bishop - Website Editor