By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Dremel

Missing page in February 2011 archive issue

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Tom Wightman 116/09/2014 16:41:24
1 forum posts

I hope I'm not repeating something already identified here, but I can't find a reference to this anywhere else on the forum. Issue 723 (February 2011) in the archive appears to be missing page 40, which is the first page of the article on that issue's free plan - a harbour workboat. Any chance this can be corrected?

Tom W.

The Long Build16/09/2014 23:04:50
656 forum posts
268 photos

Yes, page definitely AWOL

Colin Bishop17/09/2014 08:09:25
4156 forum posts
5989 photos
399 articles

I will pass the message on.

Colin

Update:

The missing page has been reported and they hope to fix it soon.

Edited By Colin Bishop, Website Editor on 17/09/2014 10:31:51

Paul Freshney17/09/2014 10:44:04
289 forum posts
12 photos

Julie Miller, Head of the Design Studio is aware today 17th, and will resolve as soon as a practicable. Seemingly to get the missing page the original is held on an external storage server, somewhere or other. An electronic digital mystery to me!

Paul Freshney.

James Mullender 219/09/2014 16:35:11
1 forum posts

Hi All,

Just to let you know that February 2011 is now back up with all pages present and accounted for.

James

The Long Build20/09/2014 13:04:38
656 forum posts
268 photos

thumbs up

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Premier March
Shrek
Premier Thursday
PremierJuly 2019
Pendle Boilers
Sarik
JSB MODELS
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor