Forum sponsored by Dremel

Message for The Fat Controller

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Bob Abell13/01/2009 19:18:46
8331 forum posts
2553 photos
Paul

Send me your Email address again.............even the PM section is on the blink!

Bob
Vinnie Branigan13/01/2009 19:28:35
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles
Nothing wrong with the PM system as far as I can see Bob.

Vinnie
Bob Abell13/01/2009 19:37:53
8331 forum posts
2553 photos
It`s working now right enough!

When I replied to his message..................his message was on the reply screen............and when I sent my message......his message disappeared along with his address!

I call that......."on the blink"...............Bob
Vinnie Branigan13/01/2009 19:47:05
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles
I call it dementia.
Len Ochiltree15/01/2009 17:15:21
525 forum posts
64 photos
Now then Girls!,   as the post of Moderator seems to be missing,I could use the odd Grand or two !!.

Len.
Vinnie Branigan15/01/2009 17:26:49
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles
What makes you think I'm missing Len? 
Bob Abell15/01/2009 17:47:14
8331 forum posts
2553 photos
We shall all miss the postings of The Fat Controller!

He had a sobering effect on the Forum and was a "Fountain of Modelling Knowledge"

I hope he returns soon......................Because he`ll want to show off his Barrel back speedboat and his big tug with the new free flooding hull etc........and his M1 submarine

Paul!..............Get back here!................This minute!

I think that will do the trick?

Bob
Paul T16/01/2009 19:08:03
6790 forum posts
1128 photos
2 articles
Hello Bob

Thank you for the very kind comments and I have to admit to being over sensitive to the changes that had to be made to this site, I had blamed an over zealous "tech head" when in fact the powers that be are just trying to make things better so I apologise to all concerned especially Vinnie who made the very valid point that this site should be as good as the military modelling site.

Besides who else will listen to my rantings.

Paul  (not to old to know when he is wrong) 

Bob Abell16/01/2009 19:28:05
8331 forum posts
2553 photos
Welcome back.......................... Paul!

You had me worried there...matey!

Normal service has now been resumed!!.................How`s the tug getting on these days?

Is it piccy time yet?

Bob

John Boyd16/01/2009 20:05:19
31 forum posts
68 photos

Tug did someone say BIG tug.
 Lets see some pictures .

John b

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Pendle Boilers
PremierJuly 2019
Premier Thursday
Premier March
Shrek
Cadma new
JSB MODELS
Sarik
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor