Anthony Rumsey21/11/2007 20:06:00
20 forum posts
18 photos
been building mine over 4 years hope to finnish spring time nxt year
Manxman21/11/2007 20:14:00
440 forum posts
133 photos

Nice one Tony,

Four years well spent - detailing looks superb. 

Either a very close shot or she's a big girl - what size is she ? - look forward to seeing more piccys in the future.

Cheers - Ken

Anthony Rumsey21/11/2007 23:36:00
20 forum posts
18 photos
no thats not my bismarck i have not put any photos on yet not worked out how to do it
Fleetscale28/11/2007 09:23:00
9 forum posts
1 photos
That's Allesandro's Bismarck at 1/128th scale by Fleetscale. LOA 77"
Charles Nicholas13/12/2007 01:42:00
10 forum posts

Nice one Tony.

Tell me Tony why did it take you 4 years to build, the reason why I am asking this, is because sometime ago I took a subscription out with Hachette Partwork and so far I am up to issue 39 and I have a long way to go with a total of 144 issues. I am fed up with getting monthly about 4 issues from Hachette Partwork Ltd.

Would you know of any other Company/s who supply the same issues as Hachette Partwork? perhaps 10 issues per month.

Charles Nicholas

Fleetscale13/12/2007 08:26:00
9 forum posts
1 photos

Hi

This is a section for Fleetscale models only.

Vinnie Branigan13/12/2007 08:29:00
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles

No it's not. You can't 'claim' forum threads, sorry. 

I'm the only one that gets to do that. 

Vinnie

Fleetscale13/12/2007 08:57:00
9 forum posts
1 photos
Sorry I thought it was linked to the Fleetscale gallery.
Vinnie Branigan13/12/2007 08:59:00
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles

Just one of the smaller inconveniences of running a DG is that it's very difficult to get people to post only what you want them too, where you want them too. 

Vinnie 

Paul T13/12/2007 15:28:00
7335 forum posts
1229 photos
2 articles

Dearly beloved

This afternoons reading is taken from the book of Vinnie chapter 12, verse 4.

And lo you shall do only as you are bidden and shalt not stray from the true postings lest you bring forth the terrible power of the red switch.For mighty cities can rise and fall, the seas boil to nothing and England win at cricket before ye may get one past the might and awesome power that is the one true Vinnie.

Cheer up Vinnie its nearly weekend.

Paul

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Nylet
Sarik
Coastal Shipping August 2021
Premier March
SLEC
Restorers Wanted
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor