Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Dremel

Fishing bait boats

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Bob Abell21/11/2007 11:56:00
9337 forum posts
2985 photos
With fishing bait boats becoming more popular and their close proximity to our model boat scene.............how can we protect ourselves from rogue interference?
Vinnie Branigan21/11/2007 11:57:00
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles

I hope you're joking?

Vinnie

Paul T21/11/2007 13:12:00
7335 forum posts
1229 photos
2 articles

Perhaps we should use the new American method of 2 tin cans and a piece of string and when the system fails we could always dip the string into the water and catch fish!!!

How will the anglers protect themselves from our rouge fishing??

Ah Its good to be back

Vinnie Branigan21/11/2007 13:17:00
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles

Hey Paul!  Good to see you mate!  Well....hear you then! 

Hope you're feeling better? 

Vinnie 

Paul T21/11/2007 13:24:00
7335 forum posts
1229 photos
2 articles

Hi Vinnie

Have you missed me then? had a bit of trouble with the old ticker but ok now, I will have to give up pole dancing though.

A lot has been going on in the past few days is it true that you are opening a radio controlled fishing site??

All the very best my long suffering friend.

Paul

Vinnie Branigan21/11/2007 13:27:00
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles

I had it back to front!  I thought the idea was that all RC boats had to have maggots on board as crew?   I knew there was more to it!  Glad you're back mate!

Vinnie 

Paul T21/11/2007 13:33:00
7335 forum posts
1229 photos
2 articles

I understand what you mean the problem being that in some cases the crew would be more inteligent than the owner!

As I have just renewed my subscription do I get a free gift  ??????

What do you mean don't wind up the editor? after reading all the postings I thought it was open season.

Manxman21/11/2007 18:26:00
440 forum posts
133 photos

Nice to see you back Paul,

Bob, Len and myself have been acting as secretaries and answering your mail.  I agree, you should give up the pole dancing - still you've got your LAP dancing to keep you amused !.

Cheers - Ken, and welcome back, you were missed by everyone here.

Paul T21/11/2007 21:20:00
7335 forum posts
1229 photos
2 articles

Thanks Ken

I have had lots of e mails from members expressing concern and I will reply to all of them over the next few days.

I shall miss the pole dancing though.

Paul

Bob Abell21/11/2007 21:51:00
9337 forum posts
2985 photos

What the hell do you fella`s think your up to?

I posted a serious thread and have not recieved an intelligent comment from anybody!

The threat of rogue interference from fishermen can have serious consequences on some models and you lot simply chat about nowt!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Nylet
Sarik
Coastal Shipping August 2021
Premier March
SLEC
Restorers Wanted
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor