Hi .
Any one out there selling a CLYDE PUFFER not steam about  600mm lenth
I am disabled so have to rely on others to help, please let me know any results
Brian
Barry Foote16/06/2009 20:56:31
161 forum posts
93 photos
Brian,

Where are you based. Do you want a working model or a static built one?

Barry 
Brian Limelight16/06/2009 21:35:04
19 forum posts
Hello Barry looking for a working one with radio ready to go,
I am In LEICESTERSHIRE If you have one please send me pictures and most important PRICE.
Brian. 
Barry Foote17/06/2009 14:34:33
161 forum posts
93 photos
Sorry Brian. I know of a very good static one, built by my father over 20 years ago. I think it is possible to convert, but am not too sure. The boat is based in the North Manchester area.
Brian Limelight17/06/2009 20:30:59
19 forum posts
Hi Barry thank you for having a look but it is not what I want,
Regards,
Brian.
kevin jones 101/07/2009 09:12:03
6 forum posts
1 photos
hi brian yes the sailing boat is still for sale im in sittingbourne kent, the radio gear is acoms teckiplus and ive just put the price down to £75.00 the lot as the missus wants it out of the living.but it well worth the drive for collection at this price you would not be dissapointed.regards kev...you can call me on 01795 553459.
Brian Limelight03/07/2009 17:48:00
19 forum posts
Good Evening Barry.
The boat is a good price for a more local buyer,
I am a senior so need to look after the cash cost to me for petrol would be £35.already sail a Micro Magic so it would just be another toy,
Looking for a Clyde Puffer (READY BUILT) as I am disabled and strugle with small parts, There are some club members who would build a kit for me but don't like to trouble them, Thank you for bothering with me,
Best Regards,
Brian.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Premier March
Nylet
Restorers Wanted
SLEC
Sarik
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor