Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Dremel

North Wales Model Boat Rally

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Barry Foote03/07/2009 07:40:05
161 forum posts
93 photos
So sorry to cause offence. It was not my intention to do so. My comment was actualy aimed at Dave's rather aggresive and unnecessary reply to The Fat Controller.

Once again, apologies for not making myself clear and causing upset..

Barry 
HS 9303/07/2009 10:47:19
91 forum posts
25 photos
I thought this site was about building boats, So I think the persons who think they are so superior because they can spell should rember its boats we are hear for  and I think if some of them where given the same treatment they would have Tosed there teddy again and gone of and sulked as they have in the past, just because you post more than otheres doesent mean you own the site or that you should get any special treatment..

Peter
Dr John Booth03/07/2009 14:27:26
90 forum posts
1 photos
Perhaps if more members made an effort to get involved it would not seem as though one particular member runs the site.
He does a great deal to help others and does not sit in his silent ivory tower.

John 
Paul T03/07/2009 16:52:39
7340 forum posts
1229 photos
2 articles
No more comments from me on this matter
60watt03/07/2009 17:58:55
253 forum posts
14 photos
tool atep auls hatm asel flaf fing
Dave Milbourn03/07/2009 18:41:37
4025 forum posts
282 photos
I'm with Mr Build on this one. DJ might not be the most fluent writer of the English language on the Forum (it's not actually his first language) but he more than makes up for it in enthusiasm and organisational ability.
We'll be there to support his efforts and get a bit of that Snowdonia scenery - I've been too long away from it.
Dave M
neil howard-pritchard03/07/2009 18:56:49
2260 forum posts
2759 photos
sadly Stav,

I won't be there for your doo, have my annual holls, ship spotting on the Clyde during thet weekend.

have a great time though and hope it goes well.

see you at Blackpool.
neil.
Dave Jones 303/07/2009 22:10:10
18 forum posts
Thanks to all for their support very much appreciated.

Right then lets get this back on track so to speak I am willing to listen to ALL sugestions of events anything  specific that we can think of EXCEPT Throwing the organisers into the lake,we dont want Caeranrfon hit by a TIDAL wave.
And no we are not going to throw Colin Bishop in either Phil Abott well thats another story.

If anyone wants pictures of the venue putting up then just ask (how the heck do I do that)

The vent will be a success just like last year but bigger and better mark my words on that.

On the Sat evening I am trying to get a firework display up and running if finances permit,and sorry  it wont be a viking funeral either

If ANY club or society want to attend this event could you let me know,forearmed is forwarned.

dave
Phil Abbott03/07/2009 23:01:35
22 forum posts
4 photos
Can you warm up the lake for me then 
Dave Milbourn03/07/2009 23:01:53
4025 forum posts
282 photos
Posted by Dave Jones 3 on 03/07/2009 22:10:10:

If anyone wants pictures of the venue putting up then just ask (how the heck do I do that)

DJ
Go up to the top LH corner of the thread and click on My Account, followed by My Photos. After that, well - it's as easy as following our own instructions.....
DM

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Premier March
Nylet
SLEC
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor