Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Dremel

Big Dawgs

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Pierre23/01/2009 07:04:04
86 forum posts
65 photos
Every  user group I've been on has it's  "Big Dawg".  Possibly the longest serving member, the most vociferous, the most opinionated, the stubbornest, the know-it-all.
 Lurking for a while,  one soon gets an idea of the general tenor of the site.

So in your opinion, who's the " Big  Dawg"  (or "Dawgs") on this site?
Cheers - Pierre
Paul T23/01/2009 07:21:40
7334 forum posts
1229 photos
2 articles
Nice question Pierre

My vote is.............BOB ABELL

Paul
the converter24/01/2009 15:51:09
50 forum posts
38 photos
my vote goes to you paul

Bob Abell24/01/2009 17:14:15
9317 forum posts
2976 photos
Ash the Dash is my choice
Paul T25/01/2009 07:08:58
7334 forum posts
1229 photos
2 articles

Pierre 

As you started this thread I am intrigued as to your opinionů..who do you think fits your requirements for this dubious accolade? Bearing in mind that the title will haunt that particular member and that they could have a woof time dealing with all the sticks & stones the other members will throw.
But then again you might winalot of friends by naming your contender.

Paul

ashley needham25/01/2009 09:58:32
7323 forum posts
156 photos
Sorry geezers, I am too young for the title , but its a ruff choice.  Ashley

Did you hear about the new animal act?   Two dogs and a cat in a classical trio, called .......Bark, Offenbark and De Pussy 

(sorry about that one)
Paul T26/01/2009 07:10:44
7334 forum posts
1229 photos
2 articles
I'm Still voting for Bob as he fits the profile exactly and he has a little dog as well.................Morning Bob (I see that you are on line)
Bob Abell26/01/2009 08:18:23
9317 forum posts
2976 photos
Morning Boys

Just looking in..................I like that little tugboat from Oz, that`s just been posted....it`s very dinky and neat

Woof!

Black Bob

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Sarik
Premier March
SLEC
Restorers Wanted
Nylet
Coastal Shipping August 2021
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor