Forum sponsored by Dremel

New Forum look

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Len Ochiltree12/01/2009 17:01:35
525 forum posts
64 photos
Hi All,
It looks like someone has been busy rearanging the Forum,I logged on then moving from Forum to Albums (didnt that used to be Gallery ) I keep being asked to log on again.
Also the very helpful how to use and add to the Forum seems to have been deleted.
If it aint broke dont fix it.

Hope alls weell that ends well.

Len. 
ashley needham12/01/2009 18:29:34
5908 forum posts
193 photos
I hate it when they fiddle. i liked the last format. I hope we dont get lumbered with the usual format as per, say, model boat mayhem . yuk.   Ashley   
(many more emoticons tho`!
Bob Abell12/01/2009 18:47:06
8331 forum posts
2553 photos
This is a total SHAMBLES!

I`ve had to change the password three times!

The last attempt at getting in ..............the website said I`d still not got the correct password........yet here I am!

I`m not a Happy Bunny right now!

Bob
Paul T12/01/2009 19:12:54
6790 forum posts
1128 photos
2 articles
DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL
Bob Abell12/01/2009 19:13:13
8331 forum posts
2553 photos
The pictures in ALBUMS are a shambles..............my latest pictures are missing and a lot of pictures are locked up!

Is this the same on your PC or is it just my PC acting up?

Bob
Paul T12/01/2009 19:14:45
6790 forum posts
1128 photos
2 articles

DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL

Paul T12/01/2009 19:27:28
6790 forum posts
1128 photos
2 articles
What an utter and complete cock up.....is this some tech heads idea of a good idea?? all that it has done for me is put me off using the site.

Paul (very upset)
neil howard-pritchard12/01/2009 20:00:30
1156 forum posts
181 photos
absolutely bloody awfull.
why try fixing what ain't broke........
gawd if some people had brains they'd be dangerous.
what a total mess up, especially for those with bad eyesight.
the print must be 2 sizes smaller for a kick off.well, all except the adxertising features 
i can;'t read it without puttin' me glasses on.
gawd 'elp us all.
neil howard-pritchard12/01/2009 20:04:35
1156 forum posts
181 photos
and if i can't bloody read it, i can't use it............goodbye my friends. neil.
Vinnie Branigan12/01/2009 21:30:14
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles
I can't get in either!  No admin powers.

Vinnie

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Pendle Boilers
PremierJuly 2019
Premier Thursday
Premier March
Shrek
Cadma new
JSB MODELS
Sarik
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor