Caldercraft PCF Swift boat

PCF SWIFT BOAT...

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Ron Macleod15/10/2020 20:50:09
7 forum posts
111 photos

Hi all,

Has anyone got a plan+instructions for this boat that they no longer need? or a part-built/unstarted/or fully built model of this boat that they no longer want, and would be willing to sell it??? (to a 73yr old who has come back into the hobby with limited use of hands) my email address is *****

thank you, I would appreciate any help/info on this matter...

regards...

Ron.

Email address removed. Use personal message facility.

Colin

Edited By Colin Bishop on 15/10/2020 22:28:58

Empire Parkstone15/10/2020 22:20:46
241 forum posts
8 photos

Ron you should Never put your email address I have reported hopefully twill be removed swiftly

Ron Macleod16/10/2020 01:05:23
7 forum posts
111 photos

Ok, thanks for that... Ron

Empire Parkstone16/10/2020 09:25:15
241 forum posts
8 photos

yes

redpmg16/10/2020 11:43:55
92 forum posts
10 photos

Hi Ron ,

if you are desperate Revell market a PCF Swift boat Kit (first produced by Monogram) - Its big enough to be used for a Plastic Magic conversion to RC with modern equipment or to be used as a guide for building a larger version. You can try searching the Internet for the kit - sure there are still some around.

Ron Macleod16/10/2020 13:24:55
7 forum posts
111 photos

Hi redpmg,

thank you you that, but I think I will hold out for the Caldercraft plan/instructions + kit,built/part built or unstarted...I am hoping that their is at least one about that some kind person wants to get rid of!...to make room for a new project,hopefully,now that winter is here,somebody somewhere may have one in their "stash/collection"... (fingers+toes+eyes crossed)...smiley I also have 4 part made boats to trade if required 2 x Fairmile's A +B in 1/24 plus a matchbox Flower corvette and a Lindburg uss melvin blue devil destroyer...

as aye...Ron...

Dave Cooper 616/10/2020 17:17:05
201 forum posts
18 photos

Ron

If you want to sell /trade your boats I would post up a few photos - there may just be a market for them.

You'll need to setup an "Album" first then, upload the photos to the album. After that, you can include them in the normal 'posting' windows (such as this) using the little camera icon - next to the "Smiley".

I'm sure the others will help with setting up the album if you get stuck...

Good luck,

Dave

Ron Macleod16/10/2020 19:46:38
7 forum posts
111 photos

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the info. that's very helpful...

Ron...

Empire Parkstone17/10/2020 19:01:53
241 forum posts
8 photos

Ron I know someone who has a nice one ready built by himself complete with crew. Let me know if interested

EP

Ron Macleod17/10/2020 22:26:23
7 forum posts
111 photos

Hi EP,

Yes, I would be very interested, depending on the price and the condition it is in,and is their any photo's? and where is it situated/location?? as I live in Kent, and not able to travel...I look forward to hearing from you soon...

regards...

Ron...

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Shrek
Restorers Wanted
Nylet
Sarik
Tony Green Steam
Premier March
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor