Forum sponsored by Dremel

Wanted

Acoms Transmitter

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
jimbo6820/10/2008 05:54:00
154 forum posts
3 photos
Anybody got an Acoms 27MHZ 2 channel Transmitter at home doing nothing ?
Penny Lee20/10/2008 12:39:00
94 forum posts
12 photos

Hi Jimbo.

You will find 27 Mhz transmitters for sale for a few pounds.

They are cross compatible.

jimbo6820/10/2008 14:54:00
154 forum posts
3 photos

Hiya Lee, ok ?

what do you mean when you say a few quid ? £13 is the cheapest I can find (Ebay) and I don't even have that really

Penny Lee20/10/2008 17:28:00
94 forum posts
12 photos
Afew weeks back I saw full sets and transmitters,receivers going for a song at one of the mail order suppliers.It might have been in print form but it would not have been a sale item.Under £10 is the price they fetch.
Tony Hadley21/10/2008 08:02:00
892 forum posts
533 photos

Jimbo,

One lying in my shed. Condition not too good, but it does work. Aerial is damaged and would need replacing. Could be cleaned up.

No charge, just cover the p&p.If this is of any use, please send a PM.

Tony.

Len Ochiltree21/10/2008 18:28:00
525 forum posts
64 photos

£8.99 at Howes,they advertise in Model Boats Mag.

Len.

Gordon Blanks13/11/2008 11:29:00
77 forum posts
13 photos
your right got one two weeks ago  gordon
David Meier22/12/2008 06:58:00
205 forum posts
81 photos

You have spurred me into action Len.

I have just joined Howes site and ordered an acoms 27Mhz transmitter. At 8-99pounds (dont have that funny symbol you chaps use for your money) plus VAT and postage it works out to $30.00 NZ near enough which is pretty good by me as a second hand one went on tradme yesterday for $58.00. It did have a reciever and a couple of servo'swith it but I have enough of them anyway.

Now I will have to wait and see how long it takes to travel down under. I hope it works on New Zealand air waves, they are upside down to yours.

cheers.

David.

Geoff Cropper23/06/2010 15:51:59
32 forum posts
99 photos
Hi All,    I have a complete Hitec Laser 6 35mhz  combo with 4 servos, charger, switch harness etc. and would like to sell or swop it for a 40mhz R/C combo.         If I have to buy one, I,ll have sell this one first, it's a pity it won't convert to 40mhz.    regards Foggy.
Len Ochiltree24/06/2010 16:29:17
525 forum posts
64 photos
With everyone going over to 2.4 nobody wants to by the old frequencies, 35 can only be used by planes as you know.

Len.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
PremierJuly 2019
Cadma new
Premier Thursday
Premier March
Shrek
Pendle Boilers
JSB MODELS
Sarik
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor