Forum sponsored by Dremel

Fisher 34 motorsailer

R/C near scale yacht

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Samule kracj23/12/2020 17:24:41
7 forum posts

Thanks for the email!

I sent an email to Sarik a few months back about getting this (https://www.sarikhobbies.com/product/fisher-25/) In PDF format and they said that they cant sell PDF's because of copyright and that I would have to order them by mail. So I did and even after a few months I haven't gotten it.

Thank you all for the help,

Samule

Colin Bishop23/12/2020 17:52:01
4927 forum posts
6089 photos
408 articles

Well, did you not chase them up and tell them? Things do get lost in the post but they can be replaced.

Colin

Samule kracj23/12/2020 18:02:19
7 forum posts

They are aware and have shipped a new one but i'm still waiting on it. I have found some low res pictures of the Fisher 46 plans drawn by D.J Metcalf on google. I guess I will just try my best with those for now...

Samule

gecon24/12/2020 05:41:33
461 forum posts
387 photos

Hi Samule,

Just for info'..... I bought the Fisher 25 plan from Sarik last year -just to have a look at the plan and construction. This does not have a scale shape hull. It is drawn as a 'hard chine' hull and not 'round bilge'. It' s a nice little semi-scale model but only about 60 cm long.

I hope your Fisher plans get to you this time. Christmas is of course not the best time to order small things in the post

George

Chris Fellows24/12/2020 13:14:45
985 forum posts
643 photos

Samule

So what you said about looking everywhere and not finding them wasn't true and then fellow members wasted their time in tracking them down to where you had already ordered them from!

Not impressed! no

Samule kracj24/12/2020 13:27:11
7 forum posts

That's not true! Those are Fisher 25 plans and as the post above says the fisher 25 is very different from the fisher 34 of 46. I found fisher 25 plans I didn't find fisher 34 or 46 plans.

Samule kracj24/12/2020 13:31:16
7 forum posts

Just because I ordered Fisher 25 plans doesn't mean that I can't ask for help finding the plans for the fisher 46. Don't believe me? go to SARIK yourself and search "fisher 46" you wont get anything.

Colin Bishop24/12/2020 13:41:36
4927 forum posts
6089 photos
408 articles

Looks like there has been a misunderstanding, especially as the Fisher 46 was originally the Freeward 46 and as said above and in my email to you, you can find the plans with Sarik here:

**LINK**

Colin

Chris Fellows27/12/2020 10:18:31
985 forum posts
643 photos

Samule

Yes, a misunderstanding, please accept my apologies.

I'll stick to Faireys!

Chris

gecon28/12/2020 18:07:31
461 forum posts
387 photos

20201226_144009.jpgGood to get the problem of the 'hidden plans' sorted. Hope some arrive in Canada in the new year.

Managed to squeeze in just a little bit of component preparation between the Xmas chores of eating and drinking. The wheelhouse and coach roof hand rails supports have been glued in place. The actual rails have not been glued on yet. Need a coat or two of gloss on the coach roof first.

Nav light boxes are made and varnished but I'm considering trying to have working P/S&S navlights -so will have to drill some holes for lights and wiring. Not sure if I want the agro but, working lights might -just might- impress the Admiralty sufficiently to allow an occasional appearance onto a sideboard or shelf etc.

George

20201228_183316.jpg

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Restorers Wanted
Premier March
Shrek
Sarik
Nylet
Tony Green Steam
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor