New site layout

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Paul T19/01/2009 07:17:08
6741 forum posts
1117 photos
2 articles
Hi Vinnie

After my petulant throwing of toys, for which Jane has chastised me for, I am not too proud to say that the site is getting to be better than the previous version and that I was wrong to be so negative.

One thing that I did find very useful on the old version was the spell checker, is there any possibility that the same facility could be added to this version?

Paul

Vinnie Branigan19/01/2009 08:04:43
443 forum posts
294 photos
8 articles
Hi Paul,
I'll put it on the list, but you can paste from Word now....and that has a spellchecker?

Vinnie
Bob Abell19/01/2009 10:58:58
8262 forum posts
2527 photos
I`ve had to start a new album   "JDAW"  for "Jeanie Deans at war", as the old album was not responding.

Having trouble with the new album also.............the system says........."can`t be found"

Will somebody have a look at JDAW and report back please?

There`s a good lad!...............................Bob being very patient
Bob Abell19/01/2009 19:36:20
8262 forum posts
2527 photos
Still waiting!
Paul T19/01/2009 20:06:55
6741 forum posts
1117 photos
2 articles
Bob

I cant find JDAW but I don't know how to search the album section I cant find my barrel back or TID albums but I suspect that I have missed something when doing the postings.

Vinnie.

You,ve given away my secret about how I find all the big words for my postings. I just use the clever word section on microsoft office

Paul
Bob Abell19/01/2009 20:28:12
8262 forum posts
2527 photos
I can find JDAW album only if I select "edit album"...but otherwise...nowt!

Bob
Bob Abell21/01/2009 07:50:46
8262 forum posts
2527 photos
Isn`t it about time the picture fiasco was sorted out?

There`s no point in me posting any more!................and yet some people have got away with it?........................Why?

Bob
Bob Abell21/01/2009 12:41:44
8262 forum posts
2527 photos
When I try to post a new photo................the only option that shows, is a full list of pictures already in the gallery?

ie............Won`t accept any pics from the PC?

Any ideas?

Bob
Paul T21/01/2009 15:20:25
6741 forum posts
1117 photos
2 articles
Sorry Bob

I'm in the same boat (If you will excuse the pun)

Paul
Bob Abell21/01/2009 15:36:14
8262 forum posts
2527 photos
Good news ....Paul

I`ve erased... "JDAW".....and started again and this time all is well!

Well that`s a relief..................I was beginning to think I`d got a virus!

Well done the Boffins!

Bob

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Premier March
Pendle Boilers
Premier Thursday
Shrek
PremierJuly 2019
JSB MODELS
Sarik
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor