Forum sponsored by Dremel

Shannon lifeboats in duplicate

my latest conquests

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
neil howard-pritchard22/07/2019 10:47:28
1272 forum posts
381 photos

pictures in my album collection of my latest 2 models. one a Speedline "kit" and the other a models by design basic "semi kit" built side by side over the past 18 months. if you want to look at the build blog, then please look here, as I have yet to master the application of photos on an actual thread on here.

neil howard-pritchard22/07/2019 10:48:52
1272 forum posts
381 photos

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/t1714-like-a-kid-in-a-sweet-shop

Edited By Colin Bishop on 22/07/2019 14:06:51

Dan Richardson06/04/2020 15:29:27
1 forum posts

Hi, im just wondering if you have any plans to sell either of the models? All the best Dan

Bob Abell06/04/2020 17:39:20
8562 forum posts
2642 photos

Hi Neil

You already have build slot?

Bob

neil howard-pritchard08/04/2020 02:45:35
1272 forum posts
381 photos

don't know what you mean Bob.....These two models were built and finished last year and were of the most modern of lifeboats, but I hadn't worked out how to post photos, so left the threads alone.

13.jpg

15.jpg

Edited By neil howard-pritchard on 08/04/2020 02:46:22

neil howard-pritchard08/04/2020 02:47:33
1272 forum posts
381 photos

sorry dan, I gave the plans to a friend in Cork, eire, a few months ago..

Bob Abell08/04/2020 07:49:23
8562 forum posts
2642 photos

Sorry Neil

I'm easily confused these days

I like your Lifeboats and the busy workshop too

Keep well

Bob

neil howard-pritchard08/04/2020 13:15:19
1272 forum posts
381 photos

I love your kind ness Bob...…."busy workshop"...………..its an absolute tip......seen better organisation in a year y

7 desk lol.

god knows how I build model boats in the squalor.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Nylet
Sarik
Tony Green Steam
Premier March
Premier Thursday
Shrek
Pendle Boilers
Cadma new
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor