Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Dremel

Traplet Shop & the Plans Service Update

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Paul Freshney02/08/2017 09:39:54
289 forum posts
12 photos

The following statement has been issued on 2nd August by Sarik Hobbies.

'Sarik Hobbies Ltd. are pleased to announce they have acquired the rights to sell many of the products and services previously offered by Traplet Publications, excluding magazine publishing. A new website is under construction and we hope to be in the position to offer these products and services in the near future. We hope to update you again soon'.

With regard to the plan for the new plan for Varmint featured in September MB, please see that thread on this forum for how to obtain the PDF of it free until Sarik Hobbies have their website up and running.

Paul Freshney - Editor.

harry smith 102/08/2017 11:37:35
846 forum posts
1083 photos

Hi Paul

Are we going to see to same in Australia ???

Harry Smith

Paul Freshney02/08/2017 11:47:59
289 forum posts
12 photos

Hi Harry

Sorry - no idea - the statement sent to me today is all I know.

But, Traplet as you knew it up to 18th July no longer exist.

No doubt when Sarik Hobbies are up and running, they will advise further and that will be updated here (and in the magazine) as appropriate.

Paul Freshney - Editor

harry smith 102/08/2017 13:14:19
846 forum posts
1083 photos

Hi Paul

Thank you for the reply.

We will see what happens in Australia with all this mess.

It was my favourite magazine.

Harry

Colin Bishop02/08/2017 13:37:00
4157 forum posts
5989 photos
399 articles

That comment will consign you to the outer darkness Harry! wink

Colin

harry smith 102/08/2017 13:58:46
846 forum posts
1083 photos

Hi Colin

Yes it is dark outside as you sent the message at 13;37 and it's 23;00 Australian Time !!!

Harry

Colin Bishop02/08/2017 14:35:19
4157 forum posts
5989 photos
399 articles

Well, as it is dark there you may have missed the name of the magazine that sponsors this website at the top of the page..

(and is still very much in business!)

Colin

Ian Bell 102/08/2017 16:11:25
21 forum posts
7 photos

Thank you very much for the Varmint .pdf, received this morning.

harry smith 103/08/2017 05:16:07
846 forum posts
1083 photos

Hi Colin

Sorry to step on your toes ,but, model boat magazine must be run better to kept still going and to sponsor a forum website as well !!!

Regards

Harry Smith

Paul Freshney03/08/2017 09:53:30
289 forum posts
12 photos

Hi all

This is an additional statement to the original post on this thread, just received via RCM&E.

‘As an addition to the previous statement regarding Sarik Hobbies, please be aware that the company has not taken on any of the liabilities of Traplet Publications, whose creditors should consult the Administrators, MB Insolvency, using the contact details below:

Email: information@mb-i.co.uk

Anyone who placed a credit card order with Traplet exceeding £100 should contact their card provider to claim their money back using Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act. Some card companies also offer consumer protection using a 'chargeback scheme' that may cover lower amounts, so again, please check with your card provider - Sarik Hobbies’

Paul Freshney - Editor

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Premier Thursday
Pendle Boilers
Shrek
PremierJuly 2019
Premier March
Sarik
JSB MODELS
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor