Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Dremel

Merry Christmas

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Peter Fitness24/12/2016 21:38:00
508 forum posts
215 photos

A very Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all on the forum, from sunny Australia.

A special thank you to Paul Freshney and the team at Model Boats Magazine for their continued efforts throughout the year. An extra special thank you goes to our web site editor, Colin Bishop, for overseeing the forum and keeping the standards high.

Enjoy Christmas, and may 2017 be a good year for everyone.

Peter.

Bob Abell24/12/2016 22:47:22
8854 forum posts
2760 photos

I'll second that, Peter, Paul and Colin do a great job throughout the year and no doubt will feel quite pleased with your kind message?

All the best to yourself, your family and fellow modellers in Oz

A nice kind thought from such a remote modelling fraternity these days?

Bob

Colin Bishop25/12/2016 09:38:38
4480 forum posts
6055 photos
396 articles

Paul and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and productive modelling New Year and thank you all for keeping this Forum such a pleasant and civilised place to share our hobby.

New Year Resolution to self - Finish that Fishery Cruiser!

Colin

Dave Milbourn26/12/2016 13:49:40
3995 forum posts
282 photos

Are there any survivors as well as me? Knock three times and ask for 'Charlie'...

DM

Colin Bishop26/12/2016 14:58:17
4480 forum posts
6055 photos
396 articles

Still alive here...

Colin

Dave Milbourn26/12/2016 15:33:04
3995 forum posts
282 photos

Roger that, Admiral. Anyone else, d'you suppose?
DM

Colin Bishop26/12/2016 16:14:38
4480 forum posts
6055 photos
396 articles

Probably all pondering the seven turret problem on Mayhem.

Wonderful opportunity for ACTion to hire an Arduino expert and clean up the market...

Colin

Dave Milbourn26/12/2016 17:29:14
3995 forum posts
282 photos

For one customer? That's not a very big market to clean up, Colin. Philanthropy is fine for people who already have the money...

DM

Colin Bishop26/12/2016 17:35:35
4480 forum posts
6055 photos
396 articles

Build it and they will come!

Take Warwick for example, there must have been hundreds of turrets there.

Colin

Dave Milbourn26/12/2016 19:13:29
3995 forum posts
282 photos

Yeah....hundreds. Let's leave this on Mayhem, shall we? No point in running a parallel thread here.

DM

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Nylet
Sarik
Premier March
Shrek
Tony Green Steam
Premier Thursday
Pendle Boilers
Cadma new
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor