Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Dremel

Cargo liner Amarna

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Bob Wilson16/05/2015 07:16:16
1673 forum posts
301 photos

The Moss Hutchison cargo liner Amarna, 20'=1" Scratchbuilt.

White hulls are notoriously difficult, as they show up every blemish & irregularity, but I was pleased how this one turned out.

Bob

amarna (large).jpg

Peter Fitness17/05/2015 23:35:41
508 forum posts
215 photos

Lovely model of a great looking subject Bob. I do like that style of ship, maybe it's the proportions, or the clean, uncluttered lines.

Peter.

Bob Wilson18/05/2015 06:56:38
1673 forum posts
301 photos

Thanks,

I think it is one of my best. I hardly ever see any models of similar ships about these days, which is a great pity.

Bob

Bob Abell18/05/2015 10:08:09
8904 forum posts
2783 photos

That`s a lovely model, Robert

Such fine detail.........Very nice workmanship

I don`t know how you do it!

Bob

Colin Bishop18/05/2015 19:04:52
4514 forum posts
6066 photos
398 articles

Just buy his new book Bob, it's all explained in there.

Colin

Anthony Stance17/04/2016 00:59:48
149 forum posts
102 photos

Simply BEAUTIFUL

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Premier March
Shrek
Restorers Wanted
Tony Green Steam
Sarik
Nylet
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor