By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Malcolm mith

Here is a list of all the postings Malcolm mith has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: billing boat progress about 1970
24/02/2009 12:50:33
can anyone help me please i am trying to get hold of plans for a billing hull for a model PROGRESS.it is a fishing boat about 36 inch long any help would be of great assistance,failing this has anyone got plans for a similar fishing boat hull.payment will of course be paid,many thanks,malcolm
Thread: 1/32 perkasa plan
10/11/2008 09:05:00
hi mick thanks for the info if you would be so kind i will of course pay you for the plans please let me know how much i owe you do they show the hull formers as i want to make the hull from ply.regards malcolm smith
07/11/2008 12:02:00
hi mick just seen your percasa details i too have had difficulty with the plans i bought but am mainly interested in your rttl launch.do you have plans for the hurr in ply as i like the look of your photos and would love to build one especially if the plans shou the ply diagrams for cutting out the framework for the hull as it is a lovely boat,regards malcolm smith
Thread: french customs launch
16/10/2008 13:29:00
in sept 08 edition of model boats there was an article by anthony pennell regarding barry griffin.on page 65 there was a picture of a french customs launch and i would like if possible hull plans to make a hull similiar to this one about 40 inch long.can anyone help please.thanks malcolm smith
Thread: fairmile gunboat ply hull plans
10/10/2008 14:41:00
very many thanks for your help i am looking forward to the task !!!regards malcolm
10/10/2008 13:49:00
can anybody help me please to obtain fairmile gunboat plans for a ply hull approx 40 inch long.a reasonable price will be paid and instructions would be appreciated as i am brand new to the hobby but eager to crack on.thanks malcolm
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Restorers Wanted
Premier March
Shrek
Sarik
Nylet
Tony Green Steam
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor