By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Chris Richards

Here is a list of all the postings Chris Richards has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: can anyone help
09/10/2009 23:41:06
hi
sorry i havent got back to you all .went on a work jolly .
i would like to put leds on my brede class lifeboat i would like to use 3mm one green,one red ,three white (two for the mast and one for the serch light ) and one flashing blue .the power pack will be a 2100 ah 3 cell lipo at 11.1 volts.   

cheers
Thread: lcm 3 landing craft
12/03/2009 11:38:48
hi ill have to try and use my own plans . lets hope it will be fun
thanks to u all
chris
20/02/2009 16:58:20
hi thanks for the replys . but iam looking for a large sacle around 4ft or so i can use tamiya 1/16 m4 sherman tank . i have the revell kit as a static

19/02/2009 16:31:18
hello
iam hoping that someone can help me iam looking for plans to build a lcm 3 landing craft for my grandads freind he has given lots of photos of them with him working on them . but i cant find any plans ? iam willing to pay any of the costs .

many thanks chris
Thread: for sale
31/01/2009 13:23:31
no longer for sale thanks
29/12/2008 17:12:00

hi daz

the sub is still available . ill email soon as i find the pics on the computer

many thanks chris

14/09/2008 00:17:00

hello

iam selling my sheerline submarine of a ohio class .

its 67 inches long all that needs to be done is to trim out

everything need is there tx,rx, esc , battery + charger and 86mm 7 blade propeller

any questions ill do my best to answer pics are available just email me

thanks chris  

Thread: Submersible wanted...
05/06/2008 16:19:00

hi rich

the best site you can look at is www.modelsbydesign.co.uk i have got 3 submarines off him top quality and good price and the advice is great hope this helps you .

chris

Thread: Type XX111 U-boat
05/06/2008 16:11:00

hi gantu

my e mail is u570@hotmail.co.uk .

chris

Thread: hello
18/05/2008 14:17:00

thanks to the both of you will post new pics as i go

thanks chris

Thread: Clubs near Cardiff
17/05/2008 11:25:00

hi

you can try roath lake on sundays ,Cosmeston park on sunday or barry model boat club down the cold knap lake on sundays . hope that helps

chris

Thread: Type XX111 U-boat
17/05/2008 11:18:00

hi rich

you can try www.uboat.net or www.subcommittee.com  or www.heiszwolf.com/subs/tech/tech01.htm these are porbily the best sites you can look at . i hope they help ? helped me .

chris

Thread: hello
17/05/2008 11:02:00

hi

thanks for the input . i think its the cancelled FCB2 jet drive lifeboat ?   the hulls look a like and the cabbin looks the same .  thanks for the help

chris

16/05/2008 18:48:00
http://www.modelboats.co.uk/sites/2/images/member_albums/3300/16052008(002).jpg

http://www.modelboats.co.uk/sites/2/images/member_albums/3300/60ab_1.jpg

http://www.modelboats.co.uk/sites/2/images/member_albums/3300/16052008(004).jpg

hi

i got this hull from a car boot sale looked interesting but i can seem to find out what type of boat is can any please help me ? any help will be a great help

thanks chris

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Sarik
Tony Green Steam
Nylet
Restorers Wanted
Shrek
Premier March
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor