By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Len Ochiltree

Here is a list of all the postings Len Ochiltree has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Exciting development!
21/05/2012 18:33:33

Well done Bob, we know what you put in to the making of GE.

Len.

Thread: HMS Terrible
08/05/2012 13:06:41
Posted by ashley needham on 07/05/2012 19:50:12:

Bob. I woud like to make a working model looking just like that tin toy . Now that would be fun. You could have the key motorised as well !! My Devastation was supposed to capyure the tin toy look, but I didnt go overboard enough..and its now not quite one thing or the other.

Paul, 7 feet !! is this wise? I know its not wise, and I know you like larger models, but perhaps, just perhaps something smaller might be advisable??

Ashley (talking to the deaf)

In Stereo it appears smiley

Len.

Thread: STILL not received May issue
08/05/2012 12:58:15

Paul,

Been on to them today Tuesday and aparently the system is down.

Len.

05/05/2012 17:03:07

Paid my renewal for the year, received April issue but not May, been on the phone ,promised to send it out, after over a week still not had it.

Len, definately Miffed. angry

Thread: Antenna Frequency Ribbon
01/05/2012 17:55:49

Plastic clothes Pegs come in different colours.face 1

Len.

Thread: Titanic in the Daily Mail
17/04/2012 17:24:35

And you can use Square Line Guttering for the Hull.

Len.

13/04/2012 17:56:22

Its In this weeks, it is a monster, this chap built it in his back garden.

Len.

Thread: Hi, and etc...
06/04/2012 18:27:34

You do know there is a Titanic for sale on here dont you!!.

Len.

06/04/2012 18:21:35

Hi Paul,

Welcome aboard.

Titanic hmm, you need a big one to get the best detail, 3 or 4 Metres would be a nice size.

Where are you based?.

Len.

Thread: buying my first Tug
31/03/2012 17:43:27

Hi Mike,

Thanks for that, but I did mean, If you go to the top left of the page, you will find " Your account " click on My Profile and take it from there.

Len in deepest Kent.

30/03/2012 18:03:07

Hi Mike,

If you add some info to your Profile, we would know a little about you, you gave the game away calling it a cine camera, so I guess you are not a young spotty herbert ?.Good luck with the boat.

Regards,

Len.

Thread: todays boating
16/03/2012 17:42:51

Hi Ashley,

The Digger I just made from memory, if it looks right etc..

Len.

14/03/2012 17:25:15

Ah, I made a Jasmin.

IMAG0046.JPG

Len.

Edited By Len Ochiltree on 14/03/2012 17:28:42

Thread: Solar Panels & The National Grid
10/03/2012 18:47:03

Colin,

I missed some of the above comments as some of the right hand side Adverts cover them up!, be a dear and sort this out please.

Len.

Ps, Dave , do you belong to any local model boat clubs?.

Thread: Hovercraft SRN6 build from plans
12/02/2012 14:29:53
Have you looked over on the Mayhem Site ?.

Len.
Thread: Australia Day
26/01/2012 17:58:44
A Happy Australia Day to our Down Under Chums, I even had a play on one of my Didgeridoos to celebrate.

Good Day to all our Sports.

Len.
Thread: "Westral Chief" inspired little big boat
16/01/2012 17:08:40
The link works but the Page will not scroll up so you can read all of the page.

Len.
Thread: its my STINGRAY...fishtail craft..
12/01/2012 17:16:42
Hi Asley,
Krishna is a very fast builder and a wizard with homemade ESCs and Transmitters.
Has a big fan club over on " Mayhem ".

Len.
Thread: Do I replace a old propshaft
07/01/2012 17:35:03
Try this chap, Folkestone Engineering Supplies

Len.
Thread: Happy Christmas
19/12/2011 18:03:31
Happy Christmas Larry,

Wot you rote is what all new comers should put in their Profiles, it would help us to know where they are based Etc.

Len
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
PremierJuly 2019
Cadma new
Premier Thursday
Premier March
Shrek
Pendle Boilers
JSB MODELS
Sarik
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor