By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Andy Bailey

Here is a list of all the postings Andy Bailey has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: HMS Granado 1742
23/08/2010 13:00:22
I  received  the book this morning , thanks Colin im in shock i actually won something  

Andy 
Thread: Yorkshire Coble
22/04/2010 22:22:49
i think the model boats plans service do them on the x list if not then its the other magazine

Andy 
Thread: Magazines for sale
05/01/2010 12:17:43
Hi Ian thats quite a collection you have there mate , it would be helpful if you could put a price on them and add or offers then at least we would know what ballpark to pitch in . Also i dont want to come across as a nag but if you could put your location in your profile we would have an idea of where they are mate 

Best Wishes 

Andy 
Thread: HELP PLEASE!!!
04/01/2010 14:20:51
Glad you seemed to have sorted it out mate because the only thing getting steamed up was you 

Andy
Thread: Attic find
02/01/2010 15:08:44
Ah Kellys heroes great film  nice tank too 
Thread: Christmas
31/12/2009 10:14:32
No socks for me either just lots of useful tools for the workshop and a nice digital camera so it seems to be a good christmas all round 
Thread: OUR LASS II BUILD - MODEL SLIPWAY
27/12/2009 22:16:14
Nice to see the orion is still in lowestoft 
Thread: BANNED FROM EBAY
24/12/2009 12:59:59
Its good to be cinic mate , you dont get nasty surprises that way !!!!!! 
Thread: Airbrush comp
24/12/2009 10:26:03
I have nothing but respect for all the efforts you put in Colin , i just wondered if i had missed something , have a good christmas , best wishes to you and your family .
I think i speak for all when i say thank you for all your efforts with the site as well as other issues as they have arisen , keep up the good work Colin 

Regards Andy
24/12/2009 09:11:40
What happend to this comp , it seems to have disappeared with no results !
24/12/2009 09:10:00
I did hear a rumour that the address you have is a false one , nobody there just a wheelie bin behind the door to catch the mail lol
Thread: Sir Lancelot
23/12/2009 17:09:44
Looking very nice Paul its getting there mate , maiden voyage new years day then ? shall look forward to that   Great build log by the way , its sure to help others along the way 
Regards Andy
23/12/2009 13:39:14
And im not going to support Neil anymore either !!!!

Andy
Thread: I'm feeling happy
21/12/2009 13:38:29
Thought you were going back to bed !!!!! 
are they picking on you on the tug site mate ?? lol
Thread: Subscription freebie
21/12/2009 13:15:35
Thanks for the reply Paul , i had pretty much decided on a compressor of the type you recommend as i couldnt see where such a small compressor could be near as much as a small workshop model , what pressure do you use yours at ? or is it airbrush specific ? 
Regards Andy 
21/12/2009 12:16:19
Ive just been out and had a try with the airbrush set that was a free gift when you subscribe to model boats  and while ive never been a big fan of them which is unfounded since ive never owned one i was very impressed with what it did and the superb finish, So now im already thinking of investing in a small compressor and was looking for recommendations as to which one , i dont want to spend more than i have too but at the same time dont want one that will only last 5 minutes so what do you think ?

Regards Andy 
Thread: A Christmas treat
21/12/2009 11:19:01
Very good Bob 
Thread: Christmas
20/12/2009 19:43:12
Hes bought everybody socks aint he 
Thread: Revell Titanic
20/12/2009 13:47:05
So you could put a new spin on things and chase the Titanic with the iceberg 
Thread: 1/96 or 1/72 scale ?
20/12/2009 11:08:26
If you are new to boat building i would personally suggest that you go for the larger fittings because they are simply easier to work with , this is only my opinion and im used to being wrong as im married lol

Andy
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Nylet
Premier March
Sarik
Restorers Wanted
SLEC
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor