By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Kevin Bellman

Here is a list of all the postings Kevin Bellman has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Schnellboot
20/07/2007 18:49:00
Hi Gary,
Cheers for that info. Just bought the Italeri PT boat for the next project, as you say its good. Have you got it , do you intend to use it on the water?
01/07/2007 22:13:00
Hi Guido,

Just a quick note to say thanks for the link on the schnellboot. Recd plans on Sat, excellent quality at a resonable price.

Cheers
Kevin
24/06/2007 22:12:00
Hi Guido,

Thanks for the info. Looks just the job, I've placed an order so that looks like the next project sorted.

Cheers
Kevin
Thread: Landing Craft Flak (4)
22/06/2007 23:07:00
Hi Gary,

Dont know if I lost the plot above.

Check out 'www.myhobbystore.com'

Enter MM1289 in search and you will find Landing craft flak 1/48 scale. Looks like a MKIV to me.

Regards

Kevin
Thread: Schnellboot
22/06/2007 22:58:00
Hi folks,

Anyone any ideas where I can obtain accurate plans for these German E-boats.

I would like to build it at 1/35 scale some that figures will not be a problem. Anyone built one?

Thanks in advance

Kevin
Thread: Can any body help?
22/06/2007 22:53:00
Hi John,

Check out scratch build section. Think you'll find a thread there on the battle class which should help.

Regards

Kevin
Thread: Billings Kit
22/06/2007 22:47:00
Hi Chris,

I'm certainly not an expert but I would think displacement will be your first problem. I've no idea what 'renown' displaced but if we say 25 tons apply scale factor this gives you a model displacement of 1.3lbs (593gms). how much does the kit weigh? Second there looks alot of weight high up - will she be stable?

Hope my thoughts get you on the right line,

Regards

Kevin
Thread: Battle Class Destroyer
22/06/2007 22:34:00
Hi Martin,

If you look in the scratch build section you will find a thread on the glynn Guest battle class destroyer. Sounds like what youre looking for.

Regards

Kevin
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Restorers Wanted
SLEC
Coastal Shipping August 2021
Premier March
Sarik
Nylet
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor