By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Allen Marshall

Here is a list of all the postings Allen Marshall has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: ROBBE DUSSELDORF FIREBOAT
06/03/2012 22:51:49

Hi I am building the Dusseldorf for the "Fire and Police Museum" I bought the part started kit on ebay but no instructions or pictures.If anyone has plans, pics or any info at all I would be gratfull for this.

I will scan and return if required and pay postage both ways.

Many thanks Allen, Member of the Sheffield Ship Model Society

Thread: Fairey Huntsman 31 plans
01/10/2008 23:10:00

Steve

It would sell on E bay if thats what you want to do, but I would put a reserve on it of at least £40 and you could find it go a lot higher than that as the older kits even part started ones fetch a lot of money. I payed £30 just for a part built kit of the above mentioned boat with a lot of bits missing. So best of luck

Allen

Thread: Multi motor
14/04/2008 22:01:00
Try looking at a site called pt-boats.com you will find just about every thing you need from John in Australia
28/03/2008 18:16:00

Hi Dave

Very much appreciate your effort, I have no problem handling any CAD format. I live in Sheffield in the UK and my E Mail is allen-marshall@talktalk.net and you are right about the rocking-horse. I picked up a part built kit on E bay, it is old and some of the joints have come unglued and a lot is missing so needs a total rebiuld.

Many thanks Allen

Thread: Huntsman
25/03/2008 19:19:00
Two versions of the Huntsman 31 were built, one with an aft cabin and one with an open aft deck
23/03/2008 09:12:00

Hi

I am trying to locate a set of plans for a Fairey Huntsman 31', If anyone has a set to loan , copy or sell I would be most grateful. I would arrange collecttion or postage and scan and return if loaned.

hopefully Allen

Thread: E Bay Boat
18/03/2008 20:37:00

Thanks Paul

A Huntsman did not come mind because of the top windshield being missing, as soon as you mentioned it, it clicked. Must start looking for plans, etc now.

Thanks for jogging my mind  Allen

17/03/2008 18:01:00
http://www.modelboats.co.uk/sites/2/images/member_albums/1887/new_hull_2.gif

I picked up this boat on E Bay and would be grateful for any help to find out what the model is and if any one has plans or photo's or any info at all, so I can start a rebuild. The hull is 47" long with a 15" beam and is all ply construction and looks to be an unfinished kit. Also looks quite old as the glued joints are cracking. Thanks in advance: Allen

Thread: Brushless motors
24/06/2007 12:41:00
Glad to be of help.
Allen
17/06/2007 20:30:00
Have a look on a site called www.pt-boat.com
There is a wealth of info on mtb and pt boats including motors and electrics
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Sarik
Tony Green Steam
Nylet
Restorers Wanted
Shrek
Premier March
Pendle Boilers
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor