By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Vinnie Branigan

Here is a list of all the postings Vinnie Branigan has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: 2006 IPMS Telford
23/04/2007 14:09:00
Jon Godsell reports on last years ScaleModelWorld Event at Telford International Centre.

Vinnie
Thread: Internal Site Link
23/04/2007 12:53:00
Which 'Show Reports' link did you use Colin?

Vinnie
Thread: Beware On-line Subscription Renewals
23/04/2007 12:51:00
Do you need one that badly Martin?

Vinnie
Thread: Hello
23/04/2007 12:50:00
Get back to the standard? The site will only be as good as you, the people who post on it, are willing to make it. Once people begin to post constructive things instead of just moaning, then we'll be able to move forwards.

Vinnie
Thread: Old MB site?
23/04/2007 12:47:00
Martin,
yes there was. As to whether or not you'll ever see it here is debateable. The systems are not compatible so we're still looking into whether or not it can be retrieved.

Vinnie
21/04/2007 21:01:00
Hey, nobody's forcing you Martin! Be pleasant! :)

Vinnie
Thread: Off to a good start?
21/04/2007 14:29:00
I hope so, although I'm a complete novice when it comes to servers and transmitters etc., so it will be a steep learning curve!

Vinnie
21/04/2007 14:15:00
Al, many thanks! You certainly have got us off to a great start!

Vinnie
Thread: Subscriber only?
20/04/2007 20:09:00
Hmm...Well Joh will no doubt be reading this, so we'll see how far back the archives go....

Vinnie
20/04/2007 19:29:00
Bit difficult including plans Dave, since they appear at differnt scales dependent on PC. But tell me which issue it's in and I'll do my best! :)

Vinnie
20/04/2007 19:10:00
Now you've got it! The subscriber only content will indeed be the best from years gone by, and new content that hasn't been in the magazine at all. It just takes time!

Vinnie
Thread: Launch Day
20/04/2007 15:10:00
Great pictures Ron. Where were they taken?

Vinnie
Thread: Battleclass Destroyer
20/04/2007 14:03:00
Hi Dave,
Have you tried our Plans shop?

http://www.myhobbystore.com/default/mcs/referrer/MFadbox

Vinnie
Thread: Welcome to Model Boats!
19/04/2007 22:58:00
Hi Charles! Any warmer yet in LA? It's gorgeous here! Welcome to the site, and I hope to see lot's more of you around here!

Vinnie
19/04/2007 21:31:00
Hi, and welcome to the new look site! With your help this site can grow and hopefully become one of your first stops on the internet, so why not come on in, join up and maybe win a superb Hold and fold from Cammetts!

Vinnie
Thread: Spellcheck
19/04/2007 20:49:00
I use FF myself not IE, but when I did it was good! Lol. There must be a similar utility out there?

Vinnie
19/04/2007 20:22:00
Hi Dave, welcome to the site. We're open to suggestions, but in the meantime have you tried iespell? Put it into google and you'll find it.... and you can download it for free. I always use it and it's able to check all spelling in on-line forms.

Vinnie
19/04/2007 19:40:00
Exactly! Lol

Vinnie
Thread: Welcome back
19/04/2007 19:31:00
Thanks guys! And welcome to you too. I'll be putting lots of new features up in the next few days, so keep an eye on things!

Vinnie
19/04/2007 19:30:00
Have patience Grasshopper...........they will come!

Oh and welcome to the site everybody! We'll have lots of new content going up over the next couple of weeks so watch this space!

Vinnie
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Boats? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Boats!

Support Our Partners
Pendle Boilers
PremierJuly 2019
Premier Thursday
Premier March
Shrek
Cadma new
JSB MODELS
Sarik
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers
Highlights

Make sure you never miss out on the latest news, product reviews and competitions with our free RSS feed

Make your own contribution to the Website

We welcome well written contributions from Website members on almost any aspect of Model Boating with a particular emphasis on practical hints, tips, experience and builds.

In order to maintain a consistent standard and format, all suggestions should first be sent to me by Personal Message for approval in principle. Only a very limited amount of time is available for editing contributions into a suitable format for placing on the website so it is important that the material is well presented, lucid and free from obvious spelling errors. I think it goes without saying that contributions should be illustrated by appropriate photos. I shall be happy to give advice on this.

The Member Contribution area offers space for short informative mini articles which would not normally find a place in Model Boats magazine. It is an opportunity for Website Members to freely share their  expertise and experience but I am afraid that virtue is its own reward as there is no budget to offer more material recompense!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions.

Colin Bishop - Website Editor