By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Mantua Bruma?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Jeremy07/03/2010 16:56:49
101 forum posts
160 photos
Has anyone out there built the Mantua Bruma kit and ideally kept a build log?  I have just completed the Billings Nordkap (photo below) with the help of a lot of advice along the way.  As a follow -up project, I want to do another plank on frame kit to see whether the saying ' experience means not making the same mistakes twice' hold good.  About the size of the Nordkap and adaptable for radio control are the main requirements.  The Bruma fits the bill but any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Jeremy07/10/2010 18:38:40
101 forum posts
160 photos

Well, I decided to go for it and 5 months later Bruma has taken to the water.  Many thanks to those who provided build advice at various stages.  Anyone wanting to see the complete set of build photos will find it in my Bruma album.

Next project is a complete change of pace - or will be if it works.  I wanted to build a speed boat and stick with plank on frame.  The only choice I have found is the Billings Slo-mo-shun and the kit is on its way.  I would be interested to hear from anyone with experience of making this kit.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Support Our Partners
Premier Ship Models
Airtek hobbies
Slec Ltd
MountFleet
Product Of The Month
MyHobbyStore
RRP £89.99
Now Only £84.99
Buy Now
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Model Boats Offers
New! Digital Archive of Back Issues - Subscribers only.
Shows and Events
Model Boating Events 2014
Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers