By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

WW1 Tribal class destroyer

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sandy100020/04/2009 05:30:16
3 forum posts
This is going to be a bit of a long shot but is there anyone who knows of this model of a WW1 TBD? It was bought to Australia from the UK in the mid 70s, in the condition shown. It is 7 feet long and was steam powered, if the scorch marks inside the hull were anything to go by.

Edited By Colin Bishop on 20/04/2009 20:49:42

Sandy100020/04/2009 11:26:48
3 forum posts
Did the photo I included in the previous post show up? Is it just that it doesn't show on my post? If it is not shown how do I get it to appear? Help here would be appreciated.
Paul Godfrey20/04/2009 20:44:25
163 forum posts
292 photos
Hi Geoff,

Take a look at my thread 'Building Log Facility' under the 'Building Kits' heading - I was given info to answer a question I had, and think this will answer your question also (?).

Paul
Colin Bishop, Website Editor20/04/2009 20:50:54
2258 forum posts
5290 photos
314 articles
Hi Geoff,

You had some brackets and stuff around the web address. I have edited it and it seems to work OK now.

Colin
Sandy100026/04/2009 04:41:59
3 forum posts
Thanks Geoff and Colin, AOK.

But I am wondering whether you can help with another query. Last weekend I steamed my 6 feet long gunboat Fulgerul for the first time and as luck would have it left my still camera behind, only being able to record it on my camcorder. I would like to put this video on Youtube but cannot work out how to transfer (and edit) the image into my computer.

Is it necessary to have a special program in the computer to record from a camcorder?
I cannot find any free downloads for camcorder to PC function? Do I have to to buy a program?
If so what is best?
Windows Movie Maker seems OK - is it any good and does it have to be bought? Can this be done on-line?

These queries probably seem a bit basic but I would appreciate some help here.

Colin Bishop, Website Editor26/04/2009 10:17:19
2258 forum posts
5290 photos
314 articles
Sorry, can't help you with this one. Your best bet is to do a bit of Googling which should almost certainly bring up the answer.

Colin

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Support Our Partners
Slec Ltd
MountFleet
Airtek hobbies
Product Of The Month
MyHobbyStore
RRP £89.99
Now Only £84.99
Buy Now
Shopping Partners
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Pin us on Pinterest

Model Boats Offers
New! Digital Archive of Back Issues - Subscribers only.
Shows and Events
Model Boating Events 2014
Member Contributions
Distributors of Model Boats for our overseas readers